As you will know, the F292 and F297 pre-release case studies were made available earlier this month.
- F292 focuses on a struggling steel manufacturer – Moffett Steel & Designworks Ltd. The booklet gets dramatic as the manager’s leadership style sees conflict with the staff!
- F297 is all about bicycle retail and hire firm Cavendish Cycles Ltd, which has several important strategic decisions to make.
ZigZag Education, with new author team Simon and David Dyer, will be working hard to dispatch these resource packs to you by 8th April, giving you time to fully prepare your students for the exam.
Previous editions received excellent feedback from teachers:
- “I thought it was great – clear, concise coverage of the case study absolutely straight to the point. No irrelevant information given. Gave the students a tremendous amount of confidence… Other revision packs are too long! Students switched off… Whole-heartedly endorse this revision pack. Invaluable resource for students.” – Mrs D Dixon, Lecturer, Customer (2012)
- “The layout of the data material and the example mocks were welcomed by the students… It provided reassurance and supported work already completed… It got to the point… Use this as a key reference point.” — M Bushnell, Head of Business & Satisfied Customer (2011)
ZigZag resources are available as ‘copy masters’ or in editable format and come with a site licence, allowing you to pay once and copy as often as you need, or put on your server for multiple use.
The A Level OCR Pre-Release Resource Packs are available as a photocopy masters with site licences (£39 for F292, and £49 for F297):
- Easy-printing PDF files (add 30%+VAT), or
- PDF with editable Word files (add 50%+VAT).
ZigZag Education, Unit 3, Greenway Business Centre, Doncaster Road, Bristol BS10 5PY
t: 0117 950 3199 | f: 0117 959 1695 | businessUR45@zigzageducation.co.uk
Give your promotional code UR45 to get free postage!