What is the single most effective way to make your school’s cashflow forecasting easier with regard to expenditure on supply cover?
According to the LA and school expenditure report, last financial year schools spent over £200m on supply cover due to staff absences. However, we must also consider that supply cover isn’t just dear, but is also incredibly difficult to forecast, not least because staff absences are often short-notice and unexpected.
It is with this in mind that SchoolsUK offers a 5 in 1 Staff Absence Insurance Cover – which not only enables you to claim back the huge costs of supply cover, but which also offers the additional benefit of making cashflow forecasting much easier as you pay a recurring fee each month. Giving you complete budget certainty!
What’s more, Staff Absence isn’t all that is covered under this policy. Our 5 in 1 Staff Absence Insurance Cover also includes cover for Staff Wellbeing, Occupational Health, Maternity and HR & Management. Thus it is likely that with our insurance you will be able to release funds into your budget for services that you are already paying for.
Scroll down to see a summary of what’s included in the policy or simply fill in this form to get an Instant Staff Absence Quote and join the 800+ UK schools that already have 5 in 1 Staff Absence Insurance Cover. Alternatively, please do call us on 0113 2161144 or email email@example.com
|What’s covered in the policy?
1) Staff Absence Insurance: Stress Cover, Paternity Cover, Adoption Leave Cover, Jury Service, Compassionate Leave, Stranded Cover, Carer Cover…
2) Staﬀ Wellbeing: eye tests and replacement glasses, extensive Employees Assistance Programme, cash back on therapies, 24 hour GP helpline, diagnostic scans, Personal Accident Cover up to £100,000, Critical Incident Support, booklets for staff and a Wellbeing App download.
3) Occupational Health: occupational health reports, face to face consultations, nurses visit, counselling services, pre-employment screening and a full referral service (at no additional charge).
4) Maternity Cover: our Standard Cover will provide up to £3,500 per claim however we’ve also created a freestanding policy that allows you to select the level of coverage that you need from zero to over £15,000.
5) HR & Employment: unlimited telephone and email support, advice for HR and Employment Law issues, attendance at hearings and appeals where dismissal is a possibility, regular updates on changes to the law, free places for the Head and School Business Managers at our Education and Employment Law seminars, the equivalent of one days’ attendance on site each year from an HR specialists or employment lawyer.