The MA Professional Practice (Voice Pedagogy) is a partnership between the Welsh Institute of Work Based Learning, University of Wales (Trinity St David) and Voice Workshop. This innovative postgraduate pathway enables the academic study of vocal pedagogy and facilitates the research of new areas of learning. The modules allow for the design and implementation of new initiatives which seeks to contribute to an individual’s practice, organisation and professional network.
This MA combines technical voice teaching with focussed essays and individual research projects. All voice stimulus days are taught by leading specialists and students combine theoretical research with practice based application. The course will consist of a number of formative and summative assessments. This postgraduate pathway will provide you with a number of opportunities to develop your research interests.
Dates and Venue:
The course is part-time and is carefully structured to fit into a teacher friendly timetable and runs from 20th August 2018 until 28th March 2021.
Held on behalf of Voice Workshop Limited at The Training Suite, North Colchester Business Centre, 340 The Crescent, Colchester, Essex CO4 9AD.
- To reserve a place on the course, you will need to pay £1,000 (VAT inclusive) non-refundable deposit. This is only payable after your application has been accepted. Your place will not be reserved until this fee is paid.
- A registration fee of £2460 is directly payable to University of Wales Trinity St David before the start of the course.
- The remaining fee of £4490 (VAT inclusive) is directly payable to Voice Workshop Ltd by 30/6/18.
- Please be aware that the postgraduate loan company releases finances in fixed instalments. These dates are fixed for all postgraduate loans and cannot be altered. As this is a collaborative arrangement between Voice Workshop Ltd and Trinity St David, Instalment payments are not an option for this type of course.
- You may be eligible for a student loan. https://www.gov.uk/postgraduate-loan
- All fees will need to be paid in advance even where instalments are paid by the student loan company.
Booking and Additional Information: