…. AND WE WILL GIVE YOU A 10th …
FREE ACCESS THIS SUMMER TERM FOR YOUR SCHOOL
NOW THAT’S AN OFFER THAT REALLY ADDS UP!
Hi Maths Subject Leader
3P Learning recently surveyed the schools using its Mathletics digital resource to ask them to share with us the reasons why they use it and the impact and benefits they have seen as a result.
They told us that there are 9 very good reasons!
Read on to learn what they are, to register for your free trial and to take advantage of this fantastic summer term offer…
The 9 reasons your school should subscribe to Mathletics…
1) Mathletics is proven to significantly improve levels of attainment and progress (independently validated by the University of Oxford)
2) Mathletics creates hugely increased levels of pupil engagement, confidence and motivation in maths
3) Mathletics contains fully aligned curriculum content, supporting a mastery approach, developing the core skills of mathematical fluency, problem solving and reasoning
4) Mathletics comprehensively supports SATs preparation
5) Mathletics provides powerful diagnostic reporting and assessment tools to assist with “life after levels”
6) Mathletics can help close the attainment gap for FSM (Pupil Premium) pupils
7) Mathletics can play a key role in encouraging a “Growth Mindset” in maths
8) Mathletics is shown to assist in building parental engagement
9) Mathletics effectively supports personalised learning
For full information on the 9 reasons why Jenny School should subscribe to Mathletics, please click here
Mathletics is a multi-award-winning digital resource used by more than 5,000 schools across the UK. It is proven to significantly improve results and pupil engagement in maths.
Mathletics contains fully aligned curriculum content, supporting a mastery approach, developing the core skills of mathematical fluency, problem solving and reasoning.
For teachers it offers powerful differentiation, assessment and diagnostic reporting tools.
Mathletics can be accessed on PCs and tablet devices both at school and at home, making it great as a classroom resource for teaching and learning and for setting homework.
Get in touch now by emailing email@example.com and enjoy your free access this summer term if you subscribe.
If you have any questions whatsoever, please contact us using our details below and we will be very happy to help.
We would love to welcome your school into the Mathletics community, so get in touch now to enjoy your summer term free access!
0117 370 1578