This 70 page, copiable book tackles the subject of the afterlife from a number of perspectives:
- it considers the position of the world’s major religions in respect of the afterlife
- it discusses specific beliefs, such as heaven and hell, the resurrection and reincarnation and their implication for the concept of the afterlife
- it examines near-death experiences and what they add to our certainty or otherwise of an afterlife.
The book includes over 50 exercises which will give your students plenty of practice at thinking about and writing on the topic.
The afterlife is one of the components of OCR’s syllabus G582. The book is also highly relevant to students who study other syllabi and who need to examine issues such as resurrection and reincarnation.
The Afterlife was written by Francis Beswick.
You can see a full list of the topics and some sample pages at http://pdf.firstandbest.co.uk/re/T1674.pdf
Publisher’s reference: T1674EMN ISBN: 978 1 86083 725 8
- Photocopiable report in a ring binder, £19.95 plus £3.95 delivery
- CD with school-wide rights: £19.95 plus £3.95 delivery
- Both the Ring Binder and the CD £26.94 plus £3.95 delivery
Prices include VAT.
You can purchase the report… please quote the order ref: T1674EMN
- By post to First and Best, Hamilton House, Earlstrees Ct., Earlstrees Way, Corby, NN17 4HH
- By fax to 01536 399 012
- On line with a credit card at http://shop.firstandbest.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=41&products_id=491