René Cochlin guides students through every crisis, scandal, issue and Act of 2013. If it’s relevant to the A Level Government and Politics exams, it’s covered! From party policy and coalition government to resignations and reshuffles, all the exam-relevant events are covered chronologically, with more detailed sections on key events.
- ‘Excellent to keep students up to date with current affairs and link them with the syllabus… easy to access from the highest to lowest ability… It helps stir up debate and links very closely with the specification… It is so up to date, easy to use… Good value for money, it gives students an edge… bringing them up to date with current affairs.’ (Clare Green, Politics Subject Leader & Customer)
- ‘Much detail on recent events… I particularly like the line down the side that explains relevance to exams.’ (Gemma Chaplin, Politics Lecturer & Customer)
The photocopiable resource consists of:
- The chronology can be a handy summary for busy teachers, or fresh revision for students – bring them up to speed with current examples to use in their exam answers.
- Plus, the best Think Tank articles of the year interspersed. Student-friendly, and exam-focused, with exam-style & discussion questions.
Available for both AS UK and A2 USA Politics.
- All the relevant events of the year, with exam significance made clear.
- Margin references to specification topics show how each event is relevant to the exam.
- Questions link events to exam topics – students read about the examples, then apply them.
ZigZag resources are available as ‘copy masters’ or in editable format and come with a site licence, allowing you to pay once and copy as often as you need, or put on your server for multiple use.
The 2013 Politics Round-Ups are available as a photocopy masters with site licence (£29). Also available in:
- Easy-printing PDF files (add 30%+VAT), or
- PDF with editable Word files (add 50%+VAT).
Preview and order now at http://zzed.co.uk/WE43
ZigZag Education, Unit 3, Greenway Business Centre, Doncaster Road, Bristol BS10 5PY
t: 0117 950 3199 | f: 0117 959 1695 | WE43@zigzageducation.co.uk
Give your promotional code WE43 to get free postage!