How can we help our students to learn in a way that is less dependent on their teachers? What can we do to help them to become successful life-long learners? Are we asking our students the right questions and are we teaching them great questioning strategies? What sort of leadership makes a school ‘outstanding’ … and how can we get a 1 for Teaching and Learning?!
Answer these questions and many more at one of our highly acclaimed courses including:
Outstanding Teaching and Learning
Differentiation, Marking and Feedback
Outstanding Maths: how to get a 1
Developing Stretch and Challenge for the More Able
The programmes take place in cities including Leeds, Birmingham, Oxford and London and may also be delivered as an INSET day within your school or federation.
“Very relevant. Exactly the course I needed. Thank you.”
“The best course I have been on in 11 years teaching.”
For more details please email email@example.com, call 0118 9797 551 or visit our website
Bursaries: we do not want schools to miss out for financial reasons. A limited number of bursaries are available for schools whose financial status may otherwise preclude them from attending. Please contact us to find out more.
Geography fieldwork at the Medina Valley Centre
on the Isle of Wight!
- The Centre holds the Council for LOtC Quality Badge
- Experienced graduate teaching staff
- Three fully equipped classrooms
- GCSE Controlled Assessments for all exam boards
- AS and A2 fieldwork for each specification
- Fieldwork for KS2 and KS3: giving children a passion for the subject
- A beautiful riverside location offering easy access to all parts of the Island
- Highly acclaimed home-made food catering for special diets
- One of the UK’s great tourist destinations, with 60 miles of magnificent coast with saltmarshes and sand dunes
A recent comment from a Geography HOD at the end of an OCR A2 field trip:
“The fieldwork course was excellent. The content was stretching and challenging whilst matching to our course’s requirements”
For Geography programmes and availability in 2014, follow this link: http://www.medinavalleycentre.org.uk/secondary-schools-field-studies.php
We are taking bookings for the 2015 season!
The Medina Valley Centre will soon be launching an INTER-ACTIVE MAP of the Isle of Wight as an App., a great resource for all Geography Departments.
We shall be demonstrating the map in the Exhibition Hall at the G.A. Conference at the University of Surrey, Guildford,
14 – 16 April. We look forward to meeting you.