If you could ask for one gift from Santa this year, what would it be? We think that many busy teachers would choose the gift of Time. Christmas is a hectic time in schools and it can be challenging to juggle professional and personal commitments at this time of year.
Sign up for a FREE trial with Teaching Resources UK and you can save hundreds of planning hours, while delivering thought-provoking lessons with instantly downloadable lesson plans, activities, worksheets and more!
We guarantee to save you time but as an extra gift this Christmas, we are giving away twelve memberships to Teaching Resources UK in our ‘12 Days of Christmas Competition’. Not only that, everyone who signs up for a FREE trial will receive a selection box as a gift from us.
• Sign up for a FREE trial between Monday 3rd and Friday 14th December
• The twelfth person to sign up for a trial on each day will win a 12 month membership to Teaching Resources UK worth £299.99
• Every person who signs up for a trial between Monday 3rd and Friday 14th December will receive a festive selection box
Twelve reasons to join today…
1. Hundreds of teaching resources for key stages 3 and 4 to give you more planning time
2. Instantly downloadable activities available when you need them available for the whole school
3. Comprehensive, engaging and topical assembly plans
4. Tried and tested lesson plans, covering hundreds of topics
5. Interactive media, including videos, for student engagement
6. Devised by advanced skills teachers and industry experts
7. Easy to use teachers’ website makes it simple to find what you need quickly
8. Professionally presented resources for slick delivery of lessons
9. Guaranteed to save you planning time
10. Reviewed and updated resources added every term
11. Unlimited access to over 300 hours of high quality teaching resources
12. Customer support from real people
…and a partridge in a pear tree!
Enter the ’12 Days of Christmas Competition’ today and win a 12 month membership. Sign up for your FREE trial here and you will automatically entered into the draw.
Please see the website for full competition terms