Geography fieldwork at the Medina Valley Centre
on the Isle of Wight!
- The Centre holds the Council for LOtC Quality Badge
- Experienced graduate teaching staff
- Three fully equipped classrooms
- GCSE Controlled Assessments for all exam boards
- AS and A2 fieldwork for each specification
- Fieldwork for KS2 and KS3: giving children a passion for the subject
- A beautiful riverside location offering easy access to all parts of the Island
- Highly acclaimed home-made food catering for special diets
- One of the UK’s great tourist destinations, with 60 miles of magnificent coast with saltmarshes and sand dunes
A recent comment from a Geography HOD at the end of an OCR A2 field trip:
“The fieldwork course was excellent. The content was stretching and challenging whilst matching to our course’s requirements”
For Geography programmes and availability in 2014, follow this link: http://www.medinavalleycentre.org.uk/secondary-schools-field-studies.php
We are taking bookings for the 2015 season!
The Medina Valley Centre will soon be launching an INTER-ACTIVE MAP of the Isle of Wight as an App., a great resource for all Geography Departments.
We shall be demonstrating the map in the Exhibition Hall at the G.A. Conference at the University of Surrey, Guildford,
14 – 16 April. We look forward to meeting you.