Deutscher Wiederholungskurs will help Higher Tier candidates achieve better grades at GCSE. It provides material for revision for the GCSE speaking and writing tests and helps to bridge the gap between GCSE and ‘A’ level.
The course presumes the knowledge of grammar and vocabulary that a proprietary course will have covered and then builds on that knowledge to take the student to a higher grade.
The course is divided into 8 topics drawn from the GCSE syllabus, each containing the same tasks:
- Oral questions to revise the topic briefly;
- Suggestions for visual stimuli for further oral revision;
- A passage of German entitled “Fritz erzählt” which contains gaps to fill in and practice for case endings, pronouns and verb endings;
- Comprehension exercises on the passage to be answered in full German sentences;
- A passage of English for translation into German; and a series of questions in German, the answers to which should form the basis for a short essay. Finally there are a series of related role-play situations.
The book is fully photocopiable for ease of use in the classroom and will prove an invaluable source of revision and consolidation for your GCSE students.
Sample pages from the book, order code T1616emn, can be found on http://pdf.firstandbest.co.uk/modlang/T1616.pdf
Photocopiable report in a ring binder, £19.95 plus £3.95 delivery
- CD with school-wide rights: £19.95 plus £3.95 delivery
- Both the Ring Binder and the CD £26.94 plus £3.95 delivery
- Prices include VAT.
You can purchase the report…
- By post from First and Best, Hamilton House, Earlstrees Ct, Earlstrees Rd, Corby, NN17 4HH
- By fax to 01536 399 012
- On-line with a credit card at http://tinyurl.com/mw79zv
- By phone with a school order number or a credit card to 01536 399 011
When ordering the book please quote the reference T1