Quite clearly, it might be that your school doesn’t require a new IP CCTV system, or a CCTV system, full stop. Which is why we’ve compiled a list of questions for you to ask and answer before your school invests.
1) Is your current CCTV system fit for purpose? (if applicable)
2) Does your local authority require you to follow a security protocol in your school?
3) Does your school’s area have higher than average crime and violence rates?
4) Are there loitering ‘hot spots’ in your school where incidents tend to happen more often?
5) What’s the biggest threat in your school? (e.g. violence, vandalism, trespassing, truancy etc)
If after answering these questions you believe your school would benefit from a new IP CCTV system and you would like to discuss this with a member of our team, please do get in touch either by: sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 01248 675 800, or filling in the contact form at this link. Alternatively, you can visit our website for more information.
Don’t forget to ask about our special offer when you get in touch:
What is a managed service?
A managed service is an all-encompassing service by which we take on the responsibility of looking after the IP CCTV system so that you and your colleagues can focus on teaching. It includes, installation, support, maintenance, extended warranties, hot swap, an annual visit to clean the cameras, and so on and so forth. For more information, visit www.gaia-security.co.uk/solutions-as-a-managed-services/