One of the key components of creativity and innovation is imagination. Thus, according to Sir Ken Robinson, an expert in children’s learning and education, “Imagination is the source of all human achievement”.
|Edventure has identified that the single most effective way to develop imagination among children is through play, which is why we supply schools with a wealth of games and play equipment, such as our We-Blocks Minis.
Countless shapes can be made with the combination of your children’s imaginations and our We-Blocks Minis, which consist of a total of 28 pieces, including: 4 x Triangle, 4 x Square Window, 4 x Rectangular Window, 6 x Square and 10 x Solid Square.
As always, you can place an order with Edventure in a variety of ways, including:
- on the website www.edventure.co.uk
- by faxing us to 01323 50 10 41
- by calling us on 01323 50 10 40
- by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to Edventure Ltd, Hargreaves Business Park, Hargreaves Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN23 6QW.
Payment, either by credit card or cheque, is required with your order.
Quote HH0515 when you place your order and we will deliver it for FREE!
(Without quoting the code the charge is £3.95.)