Outstanding Leadership with Lindy Barclay
Having overseen 4 outstanding Ofsteds at her challenging comprehensive, Lindy Barclay knows something about great leadership.
This practical, inspiring day provides sound coping strategies and ‘top tips’ to help school leaders survive and prosper.
- What sort of leadership makes a school ‘outstanding’?
- How can you balance your operational duties with the need for strategic leadership?
- Building winning teams and the role of leadership in developing staff
- Sustaining outstanding: analysing past success and understanding how to build on it
- Manage relationships with confidence to maximise outcomes
…….and lots more
“Lindy really is inspirational and her no jargon approach to education makes everything seem ‘doable’ and possible.”
London: 31st January 2014
Oxford: 21st March 2014
Birmingham: 20th June 2014
Ask us about our other highly acclaimed courses including:
Bursaries: we do not want schools to miss out for financial reasons. A limited number of bursaries are available for schools whose financial status may otherwise preclude them from attending. Please contact us to find out more.