Discovery RE is a comprehensive set of detailed medium-term planning for Religious Education from Nursery to Year 6 (for 3-11 year –olds).
59 Enquiry models covering Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism and Sikhism support the teacher to deliver engaging and challenging RE lessons with confidence.
Christianity is taught in every year group, with Christmas and Easter given fresh treatment each year, developing children’s learning in a progressive way.
Discovery RE Supports:
- Ofsted and SIAMS Outcomes
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural (SMSC) Development
- British Values
- Critical Thinking and Growth Mindset
- Personal Development
Discovery RE includes:
- 6-lesson enquiry modules for each year group covering the 6 principal religions with flexibility as to which religion is taught alongside Christianity in each year group
- Additional Christianity enquiries fulfilling SIAMS requirements
- New colour-coded assessment process including Activity Sheets, attainment descriptors, exemplification and tracking process
- Full EYFS planning with a new, clearer layout
- New Glossary
Click here for more information and to order your free sample materials
Discovery RE Ltd, Northtown Farm, Milton Damerel, Holsworthy, Devon EX22 7DN
+44 (0) 1202 377192
Check out our PSHE resources – Jigsaw PSHE – now in over 2600 schools