The presence of CCTV in schools shows parents, students, staff, and school visitors that their safety is of upmost importance. Yet the presence of CCTV is not always enough, for if the CCTV looks dated, it portrays that, although safety may have once been a priority, it is no longer so.
This is because, although an old analogue CCTV system is better than none, it can still miss incidents between frames, which needn’t be an issue or risk in this day and age due to advancements in technology.
Quite clearly, it might be that your school doesn’t require a new IP CCTV system, or a CCTV system, full stop. Which is why we’ve compiled a list of questions for you to ask and answer before your school invests.
1) Is your current CCTV system fit for purpose? (if applicable)
2) Does your local authority require you to follow a security protocol in your school?
3) Does your school’s area have higher than average crime and violence rates?
4) Are there loitering ‘hot spots’ in your school where incidents tend to happen more often?
5) What’s the biggest threat in your school? (e.g. violence, vandalism, trespassing, truancy etc)
If after answering these questions you believe your school would benefit from a new IP CCTV system and you would like to discuss this with a member of our team, please do get in touch either by: sending an email to email@example.com, calling 01248 675 800, or filling in the contact form at this link. Alternatively, you can visit our website for more information.
One more thing, don’t forget to ask about our special offer