…and often available at short notice.
WSM laboratory and art room stools are used by thousands of students in many UK schools and colleges and there are FIVE good reasons why…..
1. Manufactured in the UK with a six year frame warranty for peace of mind.
2. The frame is fully welded for strength and durability.
3. A choice of ten seat colours and five frame sizes.
4. A choice of two frame types: four legs or skid base.
5. Moulded and shaped seat for comfort.
For more details of these excellent UK manufactured stools plus competitive prices please see the website:
Central Educational Supplies Ltd can be contacted by email on:
email@example.com or tel: 020 7515 1797 and ask for Martin Evans who will be pleased to assist.
Delivery lead times tend to be longer during the summer months so if you are planning to order, sooner is better than later!
I am writing to introduce you to Numbermix – an award-winning Social Enterprise that designs innovative numeracy based interventions. Numbermix provides schools with a unique mix of active and engaging solutions that help raise attainment and increase physical activity levels.
The Numbermix offering includes:
- Numberfit – www.numberfit.com – An exciting mathematics course designed to revolutionise the way that students (aged 3 – 14) are taught numeracy in a manner that actively engages young minds. Numberfit delivers active sessions with a fun blend of mathematics, energetic physical activities and team games. The Numberfit sessions are designed to challenge, motivate and encourage students of all ability levels. They follow the National Curriculum and EYFS and will be tailored to match your calculation policy and priorities. The dynamic format and team games that used to teach numeracy and problem solving are always well received by students. Numberfit also runs innovative and immersive story-led Maths Day programmes.
- Numberprep – www.numberprep.com – A successful mathematics and science tuition centre run by a professional team of Oxbridge tutors. To support schools, Numberprep helps students who have missed periods of time at school and those that have transferred mid-year to a new school, to catch up by offering tuition that follows their schools’ calculation policy and focuses on areas that the teacher has highlighted. Numberprep can also run group sessions for all ability levels with extension activities for the gifted and talented set or going back to fundamentals with the lower ability groups should their teacher not have time to focus on these groups. A personalised learning plan is designed for each tutee and we are able to cater for SEN, home-educated, G&T students and all ability levels in between. We have an extensive bank of resources and cover all exam boards. Numberprep also offers revision courses, holiday courses, a STEM Club and workshops for parents.
- Numberbundle – www.numberbundle.com – The mathematics activity box that enables parents to become their child’s favourite maths teacher. With at least seven different numeracy based activities in each monthly box, children will have fun whilst learning key topics from the National Curriculum. The guided discussion points will help parents lead the learning and the ‘I can’ checklist will encourage children to complete the activities and take pride in what they have learned.
Tried, tested and piloted by the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham’s LEA, and most recently across Buckinghamshire, the Numbermix results have been remarkable. Numbermix aims to educate students, promote exercise, increase engagement, create enjoyment and encourage teamwork whilst delivering impressive results.
From Maths Days to Numberfit classes, we have various offerings to allow all schools to reap the benefits of the Numbermix programmes. Allow us to help you find solutions to your unique challenges with a tailor-made programme.
BOOK BY AUGUST 15TH, 2017 AND GET A 10% BACK-TO-SCHOOL DISCOUNT!
If we have spiked your interest, please get in touch for a bespoke proposal for your school.
For more information, please visit www.numbermix.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Merritt House, Hill Avenue
The majority of pupils’ minds are ready for learning but overall 20% have behaviour and other emotional problems that pose risks to a school. This minority take up a disproportionate amount of staff’s time. They:
- Cause stress to teaching staff
- Lower the school’s overall teaching results
- Disturb other pupils’ learning and emotional well-being
- May cause physical harm to pupils and staff and damage to property
But there’s also the risk that untrained, unqualified staff can cause further damage. A proven, safe and cost effective solution is to train your staff in Play Therapy as registrants on the ‘Register of Play and Creative Arts Therapists’ accredited by the Professional Standards Authority. When delivered to Play Therapy UK (PTUK) standards, it results in a 77% to 84% positive change, as observed by teaching staff and parents based on over 12,000 cases.
Our registrants, many of whom are school staff, already work in over 1500 primary schools in the UK
Experience how play therapy works and how we train – 13 venues throughout the UK: http://www.playtherapy.org.uk/Training/TrainCrseAPACIntrod1day
Or have a chat with Monika 01825 761143 Email: email@example.com
www.playtherapy.org.uk Play Therapy Register
Have a good summer break!
Jeff Thomas – Registrar Play Therapy UK