June 14/16 Wimbledon. French through music and theatre!
Out of 16 performances of Pinot! The Musical only 3 are now left!
- Wednesday 14 June 10.30am
- Wednesday 14 June 1.30pm
- Friday 16 June 1.30pm
Pinot! The Musical is the latest thing in language learning. An exciting musical show which gets pupils and teachers singing along in French!
The show is just one hour long and is especially effective with 6 – 12 year olds. The show takes place in the New Wimbledon Studio Theatre
Booking Pinot! The Musical
- Book through ATG tickets at the New Wimbledon Studio Theatre box office, http://www.atgtickets.com/groups/
- School groups pay £12.00 per pupil seat (Note: sponsored / funded seats have all been allocated for 2017 – email email@example.com if you wish your school to go on the waiting list for funded seats for the next season in 2018)
- Schools qualify for one FREE teacher place with every 10 pupils – maximum 70 pupils per performance
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org when you have booked through Wimbledon Theatre so that you can claim your FREE CD/Songbook pack and FREE mp3 files of show songs.
Pinot! The Musical, the fun-packed comedy musical that makes learning French exciting, is coming to the New Wimbledon Studio Theatre this summer. Don’t miss this wonderful ‘sing along in French’ musical show!
Set in Paris, the story of Pinot! The Musical follows the adventures of a young Russian cyclist with a dream – to win the Tour de France! Follow him and his Cossack dancing friends on their thrilling journey! On their way they meet colourful characters, including a beggar and a bag lady who tell the story in English, and a clumsy policeman who keeps chasing them. The show’s catchy songs make learning French easy for children of all ages – and pupils and teachers will not be able to resist singing along!
French songs cover the following curriculum topics:
- days of the week
- months of the year
- verbs Etre and Avoir – to be and to have
- phrases ‘qu’est-ce-c’est’ (what’s that?); ‘je ne sais pas’ (I don’t know); ‘c’est la vie’ (that’s life) ;
- question words
- opposites (big/small grand/petit etc.)
Schools will receive a FREE CD/Book pack plus FREE mp3 files of all the French show songs as soon as they book so pupils start to prepare to sing along lustily on the day!
P.S. Don’t forget, if you are interested in sponsored/funded seats for your school for the 2018 season, please email email@example.com to go on the waiting list.