A Biology trip overseas is a great way to bring your subject to life.
Not only will your students understand and appreciate the living world better, it is also a great way to promote your subject within the school.
So where are the best places to travel to inspire students and teachers alike?
Here at Gapforce, we pride ourselves on unique, tailor-made Biology trips to some of the most incredible parts of the world.
We work with a number of schools each year including Millfield School, The King’s School Chester and Marymount International School.
Based on the feedback we’ve received, the following destinations currently rank highest amongst schools for Biology:
- Costa Rica: The incredibly varied topography means you can cruise the cloud forest one day, visit an active volcano the next, and finish relaxing on a hot sandy beach.
- Ecuador & Galapagos: Nowhere else on earth will you find so much natural diversity in so tiny a place. From the Amazon basin to Andean volcanoes, the balmy pacific coast to the astounding biodiversity of the Galapagos islands
- Tanzania: Boasting some of East Africa’s most famous wildlife parks and is home to a myriad of fascinating native tribes and cultures.
- Borneo: Home to over 250,000 species of flora and fauna and 30 different tribal groups, Borneo is a jaw-dropping mix of raging rivers, precipitous mountain ranges, unexplored caves and dense jungles.
- Sri Lanka: Home to eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites, ancient temples , rainforest, elephants and the world’s best surfing beaches
To receive a free quote for a School trip, please click here
T: 020 7736 2769
James Catterall • Manager
Hurlingham Studios, Ranelagh Gardens, Fulham, SW6 3PA United Kingdom
Mainline: +44 (0)207 736 2769 | Email: email@example.com | Website: www.gapforce.org Groups: www.gapforceschoolgroups.co.uk