No matter how many computers you have bought, that question still remains. And it remains for one very simple reason.
Even if the last computer/s you purchased for your school were a great success, the chances are that the specification of the models you chose will have changed since that purchase. So the thinking process starts all over again.
But because we sell computers to schools we have an advantage. Obviously we look at each new computer that comes along and consider its pros and cons.
But that’s only part one, because when schools buy from us (some accepting our guidance, some following their own thoughts, using us to get the best prices) we keep talking to our customers to find out what they thought of what they bought.
In this way we hold an eternally evolving and indeed unique view of what school IT departments are saying about the IT equipment they are buying.
Some of our current recommended offers are…
- HP Stream 11 Laptop for Education – Intel Celeron Processor, 11.6 inch screen, Windows 8.1/10 Pro
- Toshiba Protégé Z10T Series Tablet Laptop, Intel Core i5, Touch screen, 11.6 inch screen
- HP Chromebook 14, Chrome OS for Education – special offer
- HP EliteOne 800 AIO G1 X6T48ES#ABU Core i5-4690S 8GB 256GB SSD DVDRW 23Touch Win 7/10 Pro
Currently we are offering…
– Up to 15% Education discount on our products
– Exclusive offers as part of the Microsoft (TAP) Technology Access Program.
– Dedicated Account Manager for all your school’s hardware requirements.
– Pre-configurations available & special build requests
– Managed Printing Services.
– Software licensing & solution packages.
We look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to call on 0208 200 2016, or email email@example.com.
Or see our website: https://www.technoworld.com/
School Exclusive Offers – getting value-for-money for your institution: