July Spotlight Resource: 2016 GCSE AQA Teaching Packs
The first in the range of our brand new Teaching Packs for the 2016 GCSE AQA specification is available now. Scheme of work, lesson plans and activities designed specifically for the new 2016 GCSE AQA specification for Unit 1: Section C: Physical Landscapes of the UK.
Engaging and well-thought-out schemes, designed by teachers around the specified learning objectives. Each resource covers a particular section of the specification. Ease your planning and cultivate pupils’ love for Geography!
- All the specification key ideas covered in a structured manner
- Lesson plans match weighting of the specification for a full GCSE
- Varied activities including starters, mains, plenaries, homework and extension
- Accessible worksheets with innovative activities to tackle each topic
Simplify your planning, preparation and marking: structured lesson plans, all resources and answers provided.
“A brilliant resource, has made me feel a lot more relaxed about teaching the new specification as this resource covers everything you need for this section.”
– L. Keeley, HoD & Independent Reviewer
More unit sections coming soon! Look out for new ZigZag Education order forms in your school for September teaching.
ZigZag resources are available as ‘copy masters’ or in editable format and come with a site licence, allowing you to pay once and copy as often as you need, or put on your server for multiple use.
Our resources are also available in:
- Easy-printing PDF files (add 30%+VAT), or
- PDF with editable Word files (add 50%+VAT).
Preview and order now at http://zzed.uk/XA16
ZigZag Education, Unit 3, Greenway Business Centre, Doncaster Road, Bristol BS10 5PY
t: 0117 950 3199 | f: 0117 959 1695 | GeographyXA16@zigzageducation.co.uk
Give your promotional code XA16 to get free postage!