ABC Fundraising is a charitable fundraising company specialising in helping charities and schools secure grants towards their work.
Over the past few years we have helped dozens of schools and educational charities raise well over £500,000 towards their projects, via successful grant applications to various local authorities, lotteries, trusts and foundations.
We are currently offering our assistance to schools around the country – projects we can help you achieve funding towards include:
– School playground development, or new play equipment
– New surfacing or playground markings
– Outdoor classrooms, shelters, or furniture
– Gardens, planting, or forest areas
– Before or after school clubs
– Holiday clubs, extra-curricular, and community activities
– Any other projects potentially beneficial to the development of your pupils or community
Working with us will cost the school no money up front – we will only charge a fee if your bid is successful, and you receive a grant towards the project. Everything we do is completely transparent, and you have complete control over your project direction and content of applications. However, we can of course provide experienced advice upon how to give your grant application the best chance of success.
Please get in touch if you are interested in our services – we will be happy to discuss your project and how we can help.
Call Andy Bond at ABC Fundraising on 07598722722 or 0131 308 0687
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more information? Visit our website at www.abcfundraising.co.uk
It doesn’t matter where you are based. Although ABC Fundraising is based in Edinburgh, we are experienced at working with schools and charities around the UK.