All About Anxiety Discussion Cards
We live in a fast-moving world and anxiety levels are high, particularly in our young people.
These cards give the users an opportunity to consider what they believe to be some of the causes of anxiety, to think about possible sources of help and to learn that worry can sometimes be positive.
▪ Discuss possible causes of anxiety
▪ Understand that different things worry different people
▪ Identify who can help when we feel anxious
▪ Maintain a healthy mental attitude
▪ Discover the effects of anxiety on eating patterns, socialising and personality
The cards introduce a more in-depth discussion and allow users to explore their feelings in a structured way.
They can be used with individual students as a diagnostic tool, or they can be used in small groups to promote discussion and enable the participants to challenge their own beliefs or they can be used with class groups to start discussions.
Includes 36 cards. Ages 8+
ALL ABOUT ANXIETY DISCUSSION CARDS Ref: 621HH £24.00 +VAT
Post: Small World, 9 Burnham Place, Syresham, Northants, NN13 5HT
Tel: 01280 850 305
Fax: 01280 830022
To obtain a 5% discount on your order, please quote HH14 on your purchase order form or add the discount code whilst purchasing online.