Join E-safety Support now and start delivering outstanding e-safety practice
E-safety Support is an online resource that provides everything you need to deliver outstanding e-safety practice across your school and keep your pupils safe online.
- Enrich your curriculum with age-appropriate lesson plans to help you explore e-safety topics with students
- Teach pupils how to use new technology safely with assemblies covering key online safety issues
- Create and maintain up-to-date e-safety, social media and acceptable usage policies, easily integrated with existing policies and reviewed with automatic updates
- Engage parents in e-safety issues with guidance to ensure safe use of the internet at home, including a PowerPoint presentation for parents’ evenings
- Build a bespoke e-safety policy and share it with staff with the policy builder
- Quickly assess current knowledge levels with a series of audit surveys from pupils to governors
- Help improve staff, governor and parents knowledge with a series of refresher training modules
Learn about the latest technologies with guidance documents, support from our e-safety experts and advice from fellow teachers
Subscribe to E-safety Support for:
Go online to read more about the E-safety Support Packages available and to subscribe today!