Keeping PE students motivated in their theory learning when they’d much rather be out on the sports field can be difficult, and there is little which really helps them to keep track of how their theory learning is going.
One way to motivate students is to regularly measure their progress in theory learning so that they can see the progress that they are making.
Written specifically for the new specifications, Topic Tests allow teachers to test students’ knowledge at the end of every unit and identify areas which need further work in class.
“This will be a very useful revision tool for the students when preparing for their exams. It allows staff to assess the students’ understanding of the subject area.”
– G Williams, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
- 30–40-minute tests, which can be used in class as an end-of-topic test or handed out for homework
- Answers and mark allocations make these easy for you and your students to mark
- Full coverage in specification order – can be used flexibly with any scheme of work
As with all ZigZag resources, you can be confident of the highest standards. All resources go through a rigorous process of teacher reviews, proofreading and professional styling before reaching you. ZigZag resources can be purchased as ‘copy masters’ or in digital format and come with a site licence, allowing you to pay once and copy as often as you need, or put on your server for multiple use.
For previews and to order, see: zigzag.at/ALevel-PE-Tests
Resources are available as photocopy masters,� PDF files and editable Word files.
You can order (reference US81 when placing your order for FREE postage):
- By phone: 0117 950 3199
- By post: ZigZag Education, Unit 3, Greenway Business Centre, Doncaster Road, Bristol BS10 5PY
- By fax: 0117 959 1695
- By email: US81@zigzageducation.co.uk
- Via the website: zigzag.at/US81
Details of all resources are given at zigzag.at/ALevel-PE-Tests