A book of short, self-contained and original monologues/duologues which will be an ideal introduction to drama within English or for use within a drama group. The monologues/duologues are designed to be learned, rehearsed and performed by pupils and will give them an understanding of pace, voice and body language. Students will develop drama techniques to explore in role a variety of situations.
Each monologue/duologue is accompanied by a number of activities (written and oral) which will encourage students to look critically at their own performance and constructively criticise that of others. They will also develop skills in reading and writing and will be encouraged to reflect on and discuss a variety of topical issues.
Cat No: 978 1 86083 762 3 Order code: T1727emn – please quote with order.
Sample pages can be viewed at http://www.pdf.firstandbest.co.uk/english/T1727.pdf
- Photocopiable book: £19.95 plus £3.95 delivery
- CD with school-wide rights: £19.95 plus £3.95 delivery
- Both the Book and the CD: £26.94 plus £3.95 delivery
- Prices include VAT.
You can purchase the report from the publisher:
- By post to First and Best, Hamilton House, Earlstrees Ct., Earlstrees Way, Corby, NN17 4HH
- On the phone with a school order number at 01536 399 011
- By fax to 01536 399 012
- On line with a credit card at http://shop.firstandbest.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=553