‘What is an advertising campaign?’ is an exciting new online resource from The History of Advertising Trust, designed to save you time and effort in developing lesson plans.
Clearly illustrating why companies run advertising campaigns, this resource:
- provides an overview and analysis of the campaign development
- explains the advertising and business strategies employed
- demonstrates how all are inextricably entwined
- includes a wide range of real examples and case studies, carefully selected to clearly demonstrate how meanings and responses are created
- contains ideas to help you explore how you might teach the content.
Produced in consultation with experienced teachers, this online resource is packed full of materials to provide you with both variety and focus for deconstruction and analysis of marketing concepts and topics covered by AQA, OCR, WJEC and Edexcel exam board specifications, for all Key Stage 4 and 5 business related courses, including:
- creative strategy
- communications techniques
- the impact of budget on the choice of media channels
- and more.
Intended for you to adapt easily for your own use in the classroom, it is licenced for 365 days to give you the flexibility to decide how and when you want to use the materials.
This is an essential resource for all Business Studies departments and is great value at £30.
Click here to find out more.